Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Biggest Loser, Special Edition: Couples


I knew the Red team would win. They showed the first two weeks of the competition last week, then they compressed the next 6 months on last night's show. After the first two weeks, I knew the Red Team would win, based on a few things. First, Rasha on the Blue Team had that whole spoiled girl attitude, that doesn't work for this kind of challenge. Then, when they showed teasers of the finale, I could tell by a single frame that the Red Team looked smaller. Also the Red Team couple averaged 22 years old, while the Blue Team averaged 26. And Sarah from the Red Team was really heavy, but her body type looked like it'd lose more weight.

So the Blue Team lost about 28% of their body weight. From my highest weight (105 kg), I've lost 28.5% myself. And, the majority of it came off in 6 months. Too bad I didn't have all the people cheering for me, and giving me prizes.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger Cat said...

i could give you a prize, something primo and suprisingly Dutch. Of course you may be arrested upon receiving ;) I think you're a star for achieving what youve done. According to statistics, 80% of Dutch women on a weight loss plan will never achieve their goals.
Hope you have a lovely day... I noticed butter buds have international shipping available, Im still thinking about it. Does it really taste like actual butter? Is it possible? :)

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Thanks Cat for the perspective. All I have to do is remember how I felt a year ago. I was not a happy camper back then.

I'm not sure the Butter Buds are any good. I'm not sure I taste it much. Let's just say it's more subtle than real butter. I ate 400 calories of popcorn last night, so it must have been good. Maybe I don't really need a popcorn popper :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home