Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dragging, But Worked Out

I felt a little better today, but was tired, and ate plenty of chocolate again. I made it out to Outdoor Fitness Camp tonight, and worked out with Angie and Anna. (Traffic was really light tonight, so I got there 30 minutes early, and ran almost all of them.)

Someone at Camp is losing a lot of weight quickly, but might not be eating enough. I told her to expect my whole lecture on the matter, but she's really motivated now, and getting quick, dramatic results, so I actually don't want to do anything to slow her down. Even though her approach is completely opposite to my evangelical beliefs, I understand the enthusiasm, so I figure I'll tell her what she already knows, and let her learn for herself. Anyways, it's exciting to see someone start off with a bang, so I'll go with it.

This is what I picked up at Indulgence tonight. Their reduced-carb pizzas are only 600 calories. I definitely each much more than that for dinner, but it's a good start. This one has pesto, chicken, and fresh tomatoes. It's less than $8 USD, with a salad. I'm putting their number into my phone, and calling it in when I'm done at the gym. It beats (my) cooking.

3 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Blogger Cat said...

looks very fresh and delicious! do you have a link to your microwave popper so i can take a look? i'll try amazon .. im curious to know what it is :) enjoy your pizza, cant beat 600cals

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Cat said...

oh, and what are butter buds and where can i find some? must google i suppose. they sound interesting and are low in cals. perfect

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I'm not sure I can recommend the microwave popcorn popper. It requires these paper microwave concentrators that burn up after one use. I think I'll go to the department store and pick up a hot air popper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home