Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Instant Results Are In

Okay, I weighed-in at 76.2 kg this morning, and the calorie counting and fitness plan are working well. This is only 0.2 kg off my lowest mark before the holidays, and before all the chocolate and pizza. I'm dedicated to hitting my 75 kg goal by the end of the month, and then I'll set a new goal around 72 kg (23.5 BMI). I'll probably stay around the house today, so I better re-hydrate, and get my butt out to Torrey Pines to run.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Cat said...

nice!! very exciting, have you been using sp@rk? Did you have a chance to look around?
How many calories in/out is your usual average? happy day to you!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I didn't look around sp@rk too much, since I have my own calendar and this blog.

I average about 2100 cal/day intake; I probably burn about 3500 cal/day, so I should lose a kg/week. It doesn't work out quite that well tho :)

But, in a disciplined week, I can lose a kg. But, my goal is only 2 kg/month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home