Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Drank My Calories Last Night

Went out with the OFC group to a cool bar in the neighbourhood where my gym is. I'd always seen the place, but this was the first time I'd been in there. I had a really good time, and now I wonder if people have this much fun every weekend. It'd probably take a toll on you if you did, or I'd learn to slow down some. Anyway, I learned about a few new drinks, and I was really impressed with how good they taste :)

I planned my workouts around the outing. I only ate 990 calories before the night, and I substituted drinks for dinner. I finished up at midnight, and made spinning and OFC the next morning as usual. I felt a little off-balance in the shower this morning, but I made a point to re-hydrate as soon as I got home last night. So, after I got moving and drinking in spinning, I felt much better.

I can tell by my intermediate weigh-ins that the calorie counting is working as usual. 100g/day, that's all I ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home