Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Still On Target

I stayed on plan with no problem yesterday, and I got out of the house most of the day. In the morning, I went running at Torrey Pines, and the course pretty quickly. There were quite a few bikers on the road, and I got in a few sprints trying to keep up with them on the big 3km hill. When we got to the top, I chatted with a few of them, and they said I was really moving. All the sprint work in spinning class, and the abs work at OFC really helps my speed up the hill. I wasn't exhausted at any point in the run.

My friend John is an amazing tournament player. Starting with over 80 players, he essentially took 2nd place, winning about $1300 in a $65/50 rebuy tournament. I bought 10% of his action, so while I lost $3 playing Omaha8 for a few hours, I ended up $100 or so for the trip.

I ate a bunch of times yesterday, but still kept my calories to under 2100 (I think). I'm on track to hit 76.0 kg tomorrow, and 75.0 kg by the end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home