Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tired, But Won't Binge

I'm really worn out today. Yesterday was spinning with Lynn, and I'm pretty good shape now, and can really output power, speed, and endurance. Going fast in spinning feels almost as good as going fast on the road, which I can barely remember these days.

I'm skipping the workouts tonight. I figured it'd be counter-productive at this point, and the body might not like it. So, I'm feeling that kind of tired that I mentioned before, when I'm just dragging, and nothing really will make me feel better other than a day off, reasonable food, and sleep.

On the scale tonight, I hit 19.0% body fat, so I'm definitely making progress. The morning body fat readings are now in the 19's as well. Slowly, but surely, I'm getting down to my ideal body shape.

2 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Blogger Cat said...

dragging is the pits, hope you are feeling good and energised again soon! right on with 19% too, keep going at this rate and youll have reached olympic athlete status before you know it ;)

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Well, I ended up eating more than I wanted to last night. It was a classic case of fatigue where I'm exhausted, and my body just wants food. My mind buys the body's story, and there's no way I can get around eating-to-catch-up, unless I get an intervention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home