Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Eat A Pizza, Lose Weight

Well, Sunday's pizza hasn't caught up with me yet. I weighed in less this morning (76.8 kg) than last Thursday (77.2 kg). But, it's time to get serious again, and to hit my 75 kg goal.

I made spinning last night, and the gym was crowded. There's definitely some New Year's faces I've never seen before, and I know I'll never see again. I've seen it come and go before. Spinning class fills up fast, so I reserved a bunch of classes in advance for $1 each.

2 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger Cat said...

so close to 75! im cheering for you ... in a non cheerleady-annoying kind of way ;)

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Thanks, I'll get there, slowly but surely. I slightly binged yesterday, eating a bag of popcorn and a bunch of extra muselix, when I should have cooked some vegetables. I still weighed a little less this morning than yesterday, so it's ok, I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home