Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Lost The Fanaticism

I ate out of the fridge last night without weighing, or caring. I ordered the fish burrito combo today (but I threw away most of the rice and beans). I'm taking a break from the fanaticism, but will probably make it to the gym tonight.

I stayed up late last night (2am) playing $.50/$1 pot-limit Omaha at Full Tilt Poker, against the well-known pro Andy Bloch. He didn't seem to care about playing well, and he probably spewed about $300. I won about $60 for last night's efforts. I didn't go up against Andy, but I did put in a couple of minimum $1 waste bets just to watch him raise me :) He did go pre-flop crazy against two other guys when he was holding AAxx. Some guy flopped a set of Kings, but Andy bet into him, and went all-in on the flop. Don't know exactly why he did that. Maybe to promote FTP. I'll see if he's on again tonight. It's an interesting site; they're an online poker room, and many well-known pros are part of it; they play online with the public to promote the site. They do a lot of advertising, but they really don't have a critical mass yet. Most of the time, they'll only have a couple of games going of Omaha or Razz (I don't know about Hold'Em). It's kind of a small poker room, like the kind in town. We'll see if they get the rom up to thousands of players at any time. I don't think it's profitable yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home