Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Ice Cream, Water

Went out to dinner tonight, something I haven't done since Las Vegas in May. I had some fried food and ice cream. I guess that's bad. I got home at about 9:15pm, and didn't think I'd head to the gym. At about 9:25pm I figured I didn't have anything else better to do, so I went to do a strength workout. I was yawning when I started the workout at around 10pm, but after the first set of rows, I got loosened up, and finished the whole workout. Well, hopefully I wake up tomorrow and get a ride in to Stage 16.

If I ended up running at 11pm to burn off dinner, I'd say I had an eating disorder. But a 10pm strength workout isn't the same thing. It's a reasonably useful way to pass an hour before going to sleep.

On the way home, I pulled into the Carl's Jr drive-thru, to buy 2 bottles of water. I was too tired to go to the store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home