Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Evening Workout

Well, I must have been motivated by Celeb Fit Club 2, or I just had nothing better to do, so I went to the gym for the evening workout. I did 60 min of strength training, chest and triceps. It was pretty quiet, which suprised me. I worked out from 7:45pm to 8:45pm, and it's been the slowest I've ever seen the place. This part of town is very young (and gay), and as they say, the gym is "gay church". Still, I saw some regulars, but I thought it'd be more crowded. I guess that's what they make Monday nights for.

The girl at the front desk was coloring a picture of some unicorns with crayons. Very Napoleon Dynamite. I asked her if she did that alot. She said it was her first time. I asked her if she had a childhood. Then she said it was her first time coloring at the desk. I noticed she chose the unicorns from the book, and not a picture of racing cars.

I'm losing about .6kg per week on average. I like to think about it as losing 100g of fat a day. Or, more graphically, like pulling out a handfull of fat from your body each day. Essentially, it's a non-disgusting image of liposuction. Or, nearly literal body sculpting. Anyway, it's motivation. Everybody wants to lose pounds per week (as I did a few weeks ago), but when you think about it literally, it's hard to conceive that kind of change to a body. A 100g of fat per day is amazing enough. I can't wait until I've lost enough weight, so I can come out of seclusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home