Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, July 15, 2005

I Won't Keep Protein Bars Around Anymore

I'm blaming my weightloss slowdown on eating too many protein bars this week. I bought like 5 of them on Monday, and kept them around the office. I finished the last one this morning, when there was no need to eat it. I already had 310 calories for breakfast, but I ate 190 calories more, because it was chocolate. These protein bars are ok if you can't get anything else, but they're really just candy. What was I thinking?!

Well, at least I slowed down for lunch, having soup and 25g ham. That leaves me at 700 calories for the day, and I'm not very hungry now. I'll do strength and 60min cardio tonight, and take it easy on dinner. Tomorrow, the weigh-in should be reasonable. I'll try to get outdoors this weekend, which should really help drop some weight. I just need to get somewhere else other than home and gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home