Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

3 Hours, $3

I ate too many calories for lunch and breakfast (1350), so I had to go to the gym and work it off (eating disorder). I ended up staying in the gym for 3 hours. I did 60min stairmaster, and 40min lifecycle, at about 95% MHR. I did chest and tricepts for strength training. I didn't realise it all added up into 3 hours in the gym until I drove out the parking structure, and had to pay $3. You get 2 hours validated, then its $1 / 20 mins. Insane.

I'm working out hard, but I'm starting to get a little frustrated at the weightloss rate. I bet tomorrow morning I weigh more than this morning. I'm cooking up beef fajitas tonight, and it'll probably be a 900 calorie night.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget that for your best chances of having healthy weight loss and keeping it off, you only want to be averaging about a pound a week. (0.5kg).

Also, if you're just starting this workout regimen you might be building alot of muscle, offsetting the fat # on the scale. Try taking some measurements.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I've started adding the body fat % measurements to my weight measurements (the standard morning weigh-in, and the occasional after-work weigh-in). If the BF moves down, I'll be happy.

Thanks for the encouragement. The hardest thing about weightloss is the desire to see immediate results. I won't get discouraged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home