Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm Dragging Today

But I'm going to go to the gym to do spinning. Why? Can't think of anything better to do. Maybe play $.50/$1 Razz, or Pot Limit Omaha (PLO). Forget it. Cards are boring. There is no mystery to poker anymore. Geez. Did I just say that? What's the world coming to? Maybe if they spread a Chowaha game at FTP, I'd be interested. Probably my next project will be to make an open-source poker project; no drop, everyone uses PayPal. Essentially, these online poker places really aren't about poker software (anyone can do that), it's about money redistribution. It's essentially high-speed, micro-payment escrow. One day, an online poker room shouldn't be more than something like a standards-based IRC channel.

Anyway, I think I'm headed to the gym to spinning class. I don't know how I'm going to generate any power tonight, but I guess I'm going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home