Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Evolutionary Diet of Man

Ok, I'm actually too hungry, and too busy to research this deeper than a few Google searches, but it seems that homo erectus (geez, aren't the jokes obvious? I vaguely remember snickering to this when I first heard about it in junior high, but I haven't heard it since) was cooking food and starting to eat meat about 2 million years ago. And people estimate homo sapiens sapiens to be around 100,000 years ago. Agriculture is a recent invention at about 10,000 years. Ok, so I don't believe in the raw diet anymore, although I don't think it's unhealthy. I need to see what a typical hunter-gatherer meal looks like. Anyway, it's pretty vague what was in evolving man's diet. Here's a pretty good link about the subject.

I just ordered a fish sandwich from the deli. It's not going to be enough. I have some protein bars, a pair, and trail mix around, so I'll get by, but I'm lagging today. This is typically how I feel when I get a little run down. Nothing's really going to satisfy me, except for rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home