Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Coming Up: Reverse Trigger Menu

I've getting a little tired of eating 400g of beef and chicken everyday, so I'm going to try eating some more exotic meats. I bought venison at the store last night, and already ate 1/2 of it, but it's pretty crappy. There's not enough fat in it, even though the label says it's almost 1/2 fat. I think the conclusion is: don't eat anything that can run faster than you. It's still a theory, and I'll test it later by buying some ostrich steaks. Also, I'm going to order some llama meat from ExoticMeats.com. I'l probably go with the llama round roast. Also, Whole Foods has fresh buffalo, but I believe buffalo are pretty fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home