Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Finished Dinner Past Midnight

I didn't get home from the gym until 21:45 tonight, and then I ended up chatting with a friend for a few hours. I was able to eat 200g store-bought sushi (330 cal), but I had to wait until 23:30 to start cooking, and commence the real calorie intake. First, I made 3 eggs, because I needed to get some protein in fast. Then I had time to make fajitas out of 150g skirt steak, 100g onions, 130g peppers, 40g corn tortillas (2), 15g teriyaki sauce. Everything tonight totaled 1025 calories. I really needed them tonight. I ended up pretty tired in the gym, and couldn't really do any more cardio than the 60min I did @ 90% MHR. I did a full backs and biceps workout, and I'll probably take tomorrow off. Or, maybe I'll make spinning again. I need to get to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home