Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Spinning Tonight

I did a 1/2 strength training session, because the spinning class started at 6pm. Again, a bunch of gay guys, and a few girls. I talked to one of the girls before the class, she was in line waiting for the instructor to arrive and open the door. She said she wanted to get a bike in the back of the class. She was very nice.

I'm still 12kg overweight, but its clear that I'm out-powering everyone in the class in the climbs and the sprints. I sweat buckets. I've been running a high calorie deficit from the day before, so I had to eat more this afternoon, and I ate 360 calories at the gym (protein bar and gatorade). I'm sure people see an overweight guy eating in the gym, and they mentally shake their heads and roll their eyes. But I know what I'm doing, and I need the calories. My weightloss has been a little too rapid in the last few days, so I'll probably eat a little more tonight as well. Spinning is an especially hard workout.

I made fajitas tonight, from 200g skirt steak, 88g peppers, 80g onion, 64g mushroom, and 58g corn tortillas. This made 3 fajitas, and totals to 610 calories. I'm not sure what I'll eat next. Will probably weigh myself now, just to get an idea of where I'm at. Then I'll eat more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home