Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Lost Some More Weight

This morning I hit a new low at 86.6 kg, which is amazing, since it's 1.6kg less than last week. That's almost 2% of my body weight in a week. And I'm eating about 2100 cal per day. I don't like estimating my calorie deficit, because I think it's really inaccurate. On the conservative side, my BMR is like 1950 cal, so multiplying by 1.1 is 2150 for maintenence. Then, I probably workout about 1500 cal / day, which works out to be my daily deficit. So in a week, my weightloss should be (7 days/week)(1500 cal/day)/(3500 cal / lb) = 3 lbs / week. Well, this week that's true. Otherwise, it's probably only 1.5 lbs / week. Maybe it has something to do with getting into better shape. Supposedly muscle burns more calories than fat. I guess that's obvious. Also, I'm able to workout harder now. Well, I'm sure the weightloss will slow down. Plus, it might be better if I ate more. I could probably eat another 500 calories per day, and still lose weight. But, of course I'm too scared to try that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home