Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Fitting In Those End-of-Day Calories

I just cooked 82g of chicken sausage (120 cal) as I attempt to fill in my days calories with the nutrition I need to keep going. I went to the gym tonight, and did my chest and triceps workout, followed by 60 min of Stairmaster @ 95% MHR. I'm getting into better cardio conditioning following all these workouts. I didn't calibrate the machine to my weight, but I was probably doing > 250W the whole time. I'm know I'm in pretty good shape now, because I was sweating a lot, drinking 2.5 litres for the entire gym workout. Also, I was breathing deeply, but I wasn't hitting any obvious limits, except for the 95% MHR. A bunch of people waiting for the next class watched me do this for 15 minutes. I saw people come and go, during the 60 minutes.

Oh yeah, I weighed in at 86.8 kgs this morning, a new low.

After this sausage, I'll probably have some canteloupe. I'll probably have some yogurt too. Add that to the roll, humus, tofu salad, and top sirloin steak I've already had tonight. Actually, I'll make some squash next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home