Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I Get Home And Eat For 2 Hours

After the workday and the gym, I go to the store, buy food, get home, cook, and eat for two hours before I'm satisfied. Usually, I make the entree first. Then I cook some more protein, or whatever I'm craving. Then I eat something easy. Finally, I'll eat some fruit or yogurt. Of course I wouldn't be proud of this fact if I weren't losing weight. On the other hand, when I put on all the weight, I'd pass thru the drive-thru on the way home from work, get some super-size meal, and inhale it in a few minutes. Then I'd be "hungry" again, and I'd go out and get something else. Argh. One extreme to another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home