Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

No Morning Workout

The 60 min @ >100% MHR workout last night left me a little tired this morning, so I tried to sleep in, and I just watched the first part of Stage 11 this morning. I felt pretty hungry all day, and was getting sick of the ham sandwiches, so I bought some soup instead. I took the 17g of crackers and added 85g of ham, to supplement 160 calories to lunch. That hit the spot, and I'll be able to do the strength and cardio workouts tonight.

I've been on this program for like 18 days, and I'm feeling 100% better than when I was the gluttonous couch potato. My weight isn't falling like it was last week, but I'm satisfied that I'm eating the right amount. I know I'll keep seeing improving results at this pace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home