Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Got Back In The Gym Today

And I did a 3 hour workout. The first hour was strength, then I did 60 min lifecycle @ 90% MHR. Finally, I went to spinning class, which I haven't done in years. This is a very high-intensity workout with hill climbing and sprints, for an hour. The class is mostly gay, and the I'd make a pretty good guess that the instructor was gay too. Anyways, the warm-up song was a disco remix of the latest Mariah Carey material, which is actually really good. I was immediately sweating buckets, but pushed the whole way. I should wear a heartrate meter. I'm sure it's above the 100% MHR level. Well, I'm back, and have my eyes on my goal for getting into shape by the end of the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home