Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Evening Ride @ 100% MHR

I did another 60min on the lifecycle tonight at the gym. I ran pretty hard @ >100% MHR, generating about 250W on average. I got pretty tired at the end, but it was the first time I let loose on the power output since monitoring my HR last week.

I'm trying to make prepare some cod filets now, but I'm pretty sure I'm screwing them over. Oh well, it's food.

Watching Truly, Madly, Deeply, the first Anthony Mingella film I ever saw. Since my favorite film is sometimes The Talented Mr. Ripley, I thought Mingella was my favorite director. But in fact, it's probably that I just like Patricia Highsmith novels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home