Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Still Haven't Binged Yet

It's been like 12 days since I've last binged, and what do you know, I'm hitting new lows. I've been under 76 kg the last four mornings, so I've definitely lost over a kilogram in these 12 days. So I guess that means I can lose another kg in the next two weeks if I don't binge. Well, I also need to eat right over the next two weeks, like limiting my candy and chocolate. Since, the rule is don't do anything you can't maintain, it's all about moderation. We'll see.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Cat said...

very well done!! 12 days and counting, bye bye last kilos for sure ;)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Thanks Cat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home