Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, February 20, 2006

75.8 kg

Hit a new low this morning, even following yesterday's rest day, probably because I didn't binge this weekend. In fact, I only worked out once in the last three days. But, I didn't eat any pizzas, and I only had a couple of handfuls of candy. Also, I only ate as much as my body needed, and not for pleasure, or out of boredom, or out of custom. Last night at the Village Club, they served a foot-long hot dog and fries for the "free" meal. I had the two handfuls of candy, but was still hungry. So I ordered the hot dog, which was really good, because the bun was toasted, and the fries were done well. I ate about half the hot dog, and about a quarter of the fries. I didn't need any more, and I just left the rest. Now, were it a healthy meal, I probably would have eaten all of it, because I had to eat some more when I got home. But, I just needed something to tide me over at the tables, so I took advantage of the comp'ed meal.

It'll be spinning tonight, and we'll see how much I really need to eat for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home