Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Another Valentine's Day, Another TV Dinner

Well, at least the usual crowd will probably be in the gym tonight as always. Last night one of the girls in spinning said Valentine's day was a bad idea, since what was wrong with the other 364 days of the year to treat someone right? I guess some people find it as dissapointing as New Year's Eve. To me, they're all the same, except on Thanksgiving, I buy a frozen turkey dinner. Denise told me yesterday that John doesn't even recognize anything about the day. I brought her a Valentine's gift last weekend, but I had to give it to her daughter's little friend, who I didn't expect to be there. Denise thought I only brought valentines for the two girls, but of course one was for her. How could she think otherwise? Well, one day I'll bring over a pound of Godiva chocolate, and we can eat it while watching a movie on Lifetime.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

*shaking head*



So, how is Denise?

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Still very married, unfortunately :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home