Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Diet Pizza Binge

Ok, I was a slug yesterday, and watched football, ate an entire pizza for lunch, then binged again for dinner. Even though I ate the whole pizza, I wasn't interested in the fat or calories, so I ordered a vegetarian on thin crust and light cheese. That probably reduces the medium pizza to under 2000 calories. Which would have been fine for the day, but I got hungry again around 7pm, and ate two bags of popcorn, two Cliff Bars, two kiwi fruit, and an apple.

The moral of the story is that I should have gotten my *ss off the couch, and did something productive, even if I was exhausted from the night before. Maybe I could have cleaned the garage. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home