Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Rabble Just Don't Get It


Ok, I have to admit my whole foods, anti-McDonald's bent is probably just me being elitist. Or maybe it's the rabid convert in me not being able to shut up. Anyways, I'm feeble-minded enough to be swayed by the other side of the argument saying that Super-Size Me is agenda-laden sensationalist corporation-bashing propaganda. As you would guess, several people that decided to write/produce/star in their own counter-documentaries to Super-Size Me, where they go on 30-day McDiets and lose weight. In fact, there's a website that summarizes these filmmakers and the anti-Spurlock backlash.

It's enough to make me want to blog my own McDiet. Or maybe just a fast food diet, since I really like Tacos El Gordo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home