Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Catfish Dinner


I went shopping at Henry's tonight, instead of Whole Foods, and my bill was only $15 USD. It'd be triple that at Whole Foods. I bought some blueberry Muselix, which has almost no fat, asparagus, catfish, beef, banana, apple, tortillas, organic eggs, and an onion. When I got home, it took about 15 minutes to make dinner (above). I had some muselix, and may have some fruit before going to bed.

Today I had a turkey wrap, sushi, potato chips, peanuts, a mini Kit-Kat (broke the pledge), and the above meal, which I estimate to be less than 2200 calories. I did 60 minutes of spinning at max intensity, and 40 minutes of strength training.

My weightloss is suffering from the bad food from the one day road trip, and the kid's party the next day. It doesn't take much to reload those fat cells. So, it's back to cooking good food, and eating well during the day. Maybe I should cut out the 300 calories of chips every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home