Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Full Day, Full Menu


After OFC yesterday, I stopped by Saffron Chicken to buy some healthy salad rolls, and I ended up leaving with the salad rolls plus an entire chicken. I figured the chicken would taste better than my own cooking, plus, it'd take a while to finish. Well, I ate the whole chicken yesterday, all the salad rolls (3), and had probably 4 slices of pizza, a chocolate cupcake, a couple pieces of chocolate, a bunch of tortilla chips, and god knows what else. On the other hand, I did play basketball for a couple of hours (but at the 10-year old level). I don't feel that stuffed, but I'll be avoiding the scales for a few days.

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

You raging assmonkey! I love Saffron! Also, about your menu.... shheeeee-it! Is there an off switch in back?

At least you moved around for two hours. Also, the chicken was baked. As for the rest, I feel better about my cookie dough.


Very Resentful Mike

P.S. Did you at least get enough peanut sauce to last throughout the entire chicken? If you had any left over, did you rub it on anything else?

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I only got peanut sauce and salsa for the salad rolls. I downed the salsa like a shot. I used the peanut sauce for the rolls, and only has a little for the chicken. I just ate the chicken plain. All the fat drips out, and it's really not very good. As Woody Allen would say, they run it thru the deflavourizer.

As for today, I'm watching TV all day. I call it my Rest Day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home