Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Binge Trigger: CostCo


I became a CostCo member last night, which was good news and bad news. The good news is that I was able to buy four cases of drinks like Propel, for less than 1/2 of the retail price. I also picked up a bunch of boneless, skinless chicken thighs for about 1/3 what it costs at Whole Foods. I filled up my whole freezer with this kind of stuff. The bad news is that the California rolls that I got there (for about 1/3 cost at Vons) sent me on a huge eating binge last night.

While I started off okay, with a few of the California rolls and two chicken thighs, it quickly escalted to 12 pieces of California roll, and three thighs. Then I started eating a bunch of crackers, and humus. Then I cut open 1/2 an avocado. Then I ate 5 Reeces Peanut Butter cups in quick succession.

I did do an OFC workout last night, but I really needed to wake up and burn some calories off. But I got on the bike this morning, and I just didn't feel it. I wonder if I'll run tonight. This is really supposed to be my rest day. So often my rest day coincides with my binge day. It's kind of that I'm tired from a week of workouts, but wouldn't it be great to just suck it up, and lose some weight? Argh. I'll probably do a strength training session tonight.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home