Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Biggest Loser (Season 2, Week 8)


Jillian Michaels, please console me. My Trainer Randy says she probably doesn't charge more than $250/hr, although it might be inflated now that the show is on. There has to be a stripper training service somewhere, afterall, this is the internet age.

Last night on The Biggest Loser, they voted one of the strong guys (Mark) off the show. Doctor Jeff lost 10 lbs in the week, a loss he's been averaging over quite a few weeks. They're down to 3 men and 3 women. For the second week in a row, Suzy and Seth won immunity before the weigh-in, and they took advantage of it (again), "losing" only 1 or 2 lbs each. That's two weeks in a row that Seth has hidden his weight loss. That's a lot of water, but also probably fibre in his GI. He'll probably mete out his real loss at the next weigh-ins, managing his weight as demands.

I'm happy for the small amounts of weight I can manage to lose each week. It takes time, but I'm getting down to my goal. In spinning last night, I still noticed I need to get remaining 5kg off my waist. It's hard keeping up with these hot gay guys.

I matched my lowest weigh-in this morning at 79.2 kg and a new low of 21.0% body fat. Looking over my progress for the month of October, I lost about 2.4 kg, and all of it fat. My body fat fell about 3%. For November, I'm hoping to do about the same, maybe better.

3 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome job on the FAT LOSS Steve! You are a fat burning maniac my friend!

Keep it up!

PS
Can we profile you on the web site with before and after pictures and your story? I really think your accompishments are powerful and can help others in your situation!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Sure Randy. I'll pull my "before" pictures together tonight. We'll have to take some flattering "after" pictures on Saturday :)

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Could you two get a room?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home