Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Melted All The Candy

My bright idea for hiding the Halloween candy in the trunk of my car would have worked if I didn't have a rear-engine car. I had to go back to the store today to pick up some more candy, because the other two bags were a molten mess when I checked on them before heading home.

Spinning at 24 Hour Fitness is cancelled, but there's an Outdoor Fitness Camp tonight, so I'm saved. I did an hour of lifecycle this morning, averaging about 200W, at 75% MHR. I haven't used the bike much since watching the Tour de France in June. Then, I used the bike to get jumpstart my programme, until I felt comfortable going to the gym. After that, it pretty much sits there.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

That was nice of you to protect the candy.... FROM THE CHILDREN!!!

 
At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha molten mess from the rear engine vehicle. I love that!

Kyra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home