Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Pledge: I Won't Eat Any Candy

I waited until last night to buy two bags of cholocate candy to give out tonight. I left it in the car trunk, instead of brining it in the house. It's worked so far, and the bags remain unopened. I'm making a pledge now that I wont eat any of this cholocate that I'm giving out. There shouldn't be any at work today, and I'll make it a point that we won't have any about tomorrow either. This could be a no-candy Halloween for me. I certainly need this boost to get back on track.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Candy called. She's heartbroken.

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, the problem with your plan is
that I don't intend to have this
candy lying around my house either.
I'll just put it in my desk at
work, where nobody will know about
it but me.

-r

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Thanks for telling me Rex. That means I'm eating a bunch of chocolate tomorrow, and probably the rest of the chips that are in "your" desk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home