Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Meet My Homies

Very Anonymous Mike, part of the San Diego Outdoor Fitness Camps crew, is online and blogging his experiences at Weightlifting, Weightdropping. He writes with a sense of humour, but remains open and honest. We both live in the same city, but he blogs in pounds, feet and inches, while I blog in kg and meters, and anglophile spelling. Explain that. Please drop in and leave him a comment. We'll be linking in the whole OFC crew eventually. Maybe next week we can all go to a Starbucks or something and setup Jason with an online poker account with signup bonus. I can show him how to give bad beats in $50 max-buy in PLO.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

I log in inches, cause I got issues.


*cough*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home