Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Before And After Eating Habits

Ok, I've already told you about the pizza-at-a-sitting meals. Of course, this extends to the whole-bag-of-chips at a time snaking technique as well. I think cereal boxes would typically last a few days at the most. I'd buy two boxes at a time, with a gallon of milk. I'd start eating a few bowls with the milk, then give up on the milk and eat directly out of the box, on the couch, in front of the tv. Cereal all over the place, and eventually, the box would lie around too. All in a matter of hours.

Now that I'm on the other extreme, I weigh every gram of cereal I eat, and try to limit it to about 25 grams at a time (< 1 oz). Then I weigh the milk too. I bought a box of Grape Nuts last week. I probably eat about 80g of it a week. This means the box will last about 6-7 weeks. I'm not starving myself, so this means I'm chosing my calories elsewhere. I eat about 500g of meat every day, which is much more than I would eat as a couch potato. Much easier to eat cereal than meat (unless it's already prepared, between a bun, and served with fries).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home