Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sunday Afternoon Workout

I didn't have anything better to do, so I went to the gym to get some strength training in. I'm starting to feel some stress in my shoulders, so I probably need to back off from too many consecutive days of strength training. I was feeling fairly down during the workout, but just kept going. It's strange to be depressed while you work out. There's nothing that would have made me feel better, so I just kept on going with the routine. I did about 50 minutes of strength, then hopped on the bike to warm down. I changed the channel to OLN and watched the tour again, and ended up doing another 40 minutes at 85-90% MHR, which is actually pretty easy, even though I had already ridden 2 hours in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home