Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Great Stage 8

First stage with some climbs. Lots of attacks and suprises. Lance looks immune to the pressure, but they tested him several times. A very suprising break and finish by a T-mobile and Rabobank rider. Very interesting finish, very smart by Rabobank's Weening to follow Kloden's effort to win, until the very last second. Very smart for the Tour rookie.

I rode 60 min @ 80% MHR, along to the OLN coverage. Felt very good, and I think this 80% MHR is getting me into cardio shape as well. As I said before, I'm used to pushing it much harder, but this measured approach is probably the correct way to train. I think I'll see results, where I'll be pushing more power at this heartrate. I should start writing those numbers down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home