Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Top Sirloin Dinner

215g New Zeland organic top sirloin + 200g red potatoes + 20g lite sour cream + dill + 190g yellow zucchini + 45g onion + 100g cucumber + 70g orange pepper + 45g lettuce + 90g corn + 10g sesame dressing

= 930 calories.

Sure beats fast food.

Following this morning's workout, I went to the gym tonight and added another 30 min cardio, and 45 min strength training. I'm feeling pretty good again, even though I'm still overweight. I cooked enough for breakfast tomorrow as well. We'll see what tomorrow's weigh-in brings. I'll be very shocked if I continue to lose weight. I'd really start to question if I'm being healthy about this. See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home