Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lost .4kg Yesterday?!

I weighed-in at 88.4kg this morning, .4kg less than yesterday's weigh-in. Not sure what this means. My weigh-in was also almost two hours early this morning as well. I guess it's variance. I should probably buy a better scale than my Tanita MBF-622, which is a few years old, and only has .2kg resolution. I did buy a new food scale yesterday, replacing my older model that broke. It has a 1g resolution, and a much smoother action than my old scale, that has a 2g resolution.

I'm sitting here drinking down 700ml of Coke Zero, trying to re-hydrate before I get on the bike to watch Stage 5 of the Tour. I'm Tivo'ing the live coverage starting 2 hours ago, so I can ride through them on my workouts.

I'm feeling much better now, compared to 2 weeks ago when I was constantly overeating and lying on the couch. What made me get off my butt? Maybe it was the summer, or maybe it was the hope of re-connecting with humanity. Yesteday I actually went into a store in the mall to buy a scale. Not bad for an agoraphobic. I probably hadn't been in a store in the mall in 2 months, and 4 months before that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home