Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Last Dish

Finally, the maid is coming today. She usually comes in on Tuesdays, but took a long weekend over the 4th. Of course, I'm down to the last clean dish, and the rest are piled up in and around the sink. This morning, I ran out of anything to drink out of (glasses, cups, mugs). I ended up using the Braun puree' mixing cup, while I was on the bike, then for my milk and cereal. I did have one spoon left, so I didn't have to resort to the gravy ladle. (My favourite joke is the batchelor that runs out of dishes, and ends up eating cereal out of a bundt pan with a measuring spoon.)

Fantastic finish for Rob McEwan today on stage 5. Great drama, in light of his disqualification at the finish line of stage 3. Very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home