Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

1/2 Rest Day

I'm not going to the gym tonight, so it's only 60min cardio this morning. I figure I better not push the strength training. I've definitely overdone it before, and injured my chest, where I had to take a week off. That would be counter-productive, so I figured I'd rest tonight, cook early, and get to sleep early. When I've been hitting the gym, shopping, then cooking, I wouldn't finish eating until almost 11pm. Now, I'm done at 7pm.

I still hope to lose weight at tomorrow's weigh-in, so I'm keeping the calories down today, hopefully below 1600. Still, I've had about 400g of top-quality meats today, 4 pieces of fruit, a potato, a sandwich, rice, and vegetables. I noticed in my evening weigh-in, that it also reflects a .2kg loss since yesterday. Overall, I'll be very pleased to lose 1 kg/week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home