Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Getting Burned Out Talking About Calories

Also, looks like I have to constantly troll for hits. Although I listed pretty high on a google search for "pro mia" the other day. I rolled off already though :(.

My weight bounced to 87.4 kg @ 29.5% BF this morning, following my 2910 calorie day. Oh well, I'm not worried. I made a lot of progress in a month, and I'll make more progres this month. The strength training is reshaping me, the cardio is making me much stronger, and I'm pulling fat out of my body. I'll get there.

I'll find something else to talk about in the meanwhile. I'm still in the routine though, so don't worry that I'll lose intrest in the weightloss mania.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home