Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Celeb Fit Club 2 -- Week 4

Ok, before I thought this show would fake dramatic weightloss, mostly because I took a look at these people and their self-directed programs. Well, in Week 4, they all turned in disappointing numbers, bad attitudes, and lame excuses. Especially Janie (Warrant) Lane, who went AWOL, and into hiding. In fact, Gary Busey was the big winner, so what does that tell you. Apparently, the interval between episodes is 2 weeks, and they're given weightloss targets by the judges of about 4-6 lbs. I think a couple of the women turned in 1 lb loss numbers. That's sad. The problem is they're not journalling, or counting calories, and maybe not even exercising. Geez, when weightloss is your one focus in life, it should have more results than that.

Ok, I'm starting to feel better about myself from watching the show. They're appealing to my base nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home