Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Good Lunch

170g organic chicken sausage + 124g onion + 115g mushrooms + 68g orange peppers + 100g organic brown jasmine rice = 565 calories. Since I've been on this "weigh everything" program, I eat every single bit of food I cook up. Calorie-wise, I can't afford to leave anything on the plate. I go back to the pan to find every grain of rice. The plate is clean.

This is a lot different than when I'd order the Pizza Hut manager's special (two large one-topping pizzas plus an order of chicken wings for less than $20). I'd eat about 1 1/4 of the pizzas, and all of the wings in one sitting in front of the tv. By the end of the day both pizzas were gone. I'd do that at least once a week. The pizza delivery guys knew me. I'd tip them a few dollars, and they'd say thank you sincerely. I'm sure there are some people that don't tip, especially older people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home