Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Still On Track (78.3 kg)

I'm still in the right frame of mind, coming back from vacation. I made Outdoor Fitness Camps last night, and ran two miles beforehand. And, instead of eating the two burrito dinner, I made a salad with whole wheat spaghetti noodles, chicken thighs, spring mix (greens), onions, mini cherry tomatoes, cuccumbers and red peppers. I was still hungry, so I had an apple, then a banana, and a little bit of yoghurt. We'll see if this new diet is working after a few more days.

1 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger Cat said...

what kind of new diet is it? seems pretty balanced and healthy according to what you say you are eating. Also if you want a different addition to your salad next time, i recommend cold soba noodles instead of spaghetti. That buckwheat packs a powerful nutritious punch and they taste amazing cold!! enjoy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home