Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Day 5: -0,5kg

See what happens when you're good? Yesterday I got up just in time to watch most of the time trial (Stage 18), and figure out Landis won the tour, then I made Outdoor Fitness Camp. After camp, I went to the gym, and caught the last 20 minutes of spinning, then did some strength training. And even after I got home and made lunch, I worked on the project. I figured out how to use hidden form fields with RoR and AJAX. Woohoo.

Angie and I saw Kathy Griffin last night. She was great, and the crowd loved her. I'm amazed that I caught almost all of her celeb-culture references. Well, okay, it took me a little while to remember who exactly John Paulus was (google: +"Clay Aiken" +"John Paulus"), but I caught the TomKat/Suri joke about "with the fringe on top". (Who wouldn't? Well, the gays next to me didn't get it. BTW, I caught Shirley Jones in Elmer Gantry today. She was amazing back-in-the-day.) The gays really love her. Sure, there are gay-friendly celebs, and gay-icon celebs, but Kathy is beyond getting it, they get her, and they want her approval. Anyway, it was a fun night out. They need to keep ice cream places open after 11pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home