Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sitting On The Couch, Writing Movie Reviews

And eating candy and junk. I call it my coding break. Anyway, I've gotten pretty good feedback on the movies I've reviewed. My reviews get voted to the top of the IMDB comment list, for whatever that's worth. I'm probably losing it.

Marathon Man

The Goodbye Girl (2004)

And today's submitted review on The Day Regan Was Shot:

Read my review.

2 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Cat said...

your review of marathon man makes me want to see it!! sounds like a really good movie :D hope you're well over there, puttering along

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Cat said...

everything all right over there in Stephen-land? hope you're doing well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home