Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Day 2: Still at -0,1kg

Yesterday was a half-rest day, because I went to Outdoor Fitness Camps, but there was a huge traffic jam downtown due to ComicCon 2006 at the Convention Centre. Which is fine with me, because I was pretty tired since working out 5 days straight.

I fried up some brown rice with vegetables for dinner, and re-watched parts of the Tour. Such drama. Landis bonked and dropped 8 minutes behind the new yellow jersey, and he's 6 minutes behind 2nd place. I watched part of today's stage this morning. More drama as Landis made an insane early break away (>120 km from the finish). I can't wait to watch the rest tonight after spinning with the gays.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger Cat said...

spinning with the gays or the guys? wasnt a typo? will you wear glitter? :) have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home