Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Day 3: -0,3 kg

I'm moving along according to plan. Last night after spinning, I was tempted to pick up a burrito from the drive-thru, and figured it wouldn't be that bad, but I decided to just get home and make something fresh. I barely had any rice left (probably < 80g cooked), but I fried it up with some ground beef and vegetables. I had some yoghurt and baked some sweet potato fries. I had a salad, and it all satisfied my hunger. I didn't wake up hungry, but I'm going to cook the day's rice, etc. and watch the Tour. Floyd Landis is amazing.

Oh, I was watching Celebrity Diet Secrets on VH-1, and I saw an "expert" interview, and thought I recognised him from over 10 years ago at school. I looked him up, and sure enough, it was David Wolfe, author of a bunch of books on the Raw Food Diet. Very cool to see that he's following his passion. He was pretty motivational back then, and got me to try an exclusive raw food diet for about a day.

3 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger LP Baker Climb For The Cure 2006 said...

Stephen, keep at it man. Looks like you are making big progress. The "Tour de France" shape is always better than the "pizza and tater tots" shape any day! Still, it's nice to have a tot every now and again. Thanks again for your support of my climb...just made the summit last weekend and updated my blog. I think I will keep at it and climb Rainier next year. Stay healthy and happy. LP

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Cat said...

raw food diet for 1 whole day? pretty amazing :) good on you for skipping over the fast food burrito and going for a homecooked option, i think ground beef makes everything tasty. cheers to watching the numbers go down!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Cool pictures and video Loren! Congrats on the climb. What an experience! I'm glad I had made some small contribution to getting you up the mountain. That looks worth doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home